My Health Online gives patients the ability to access their health record online and. Allows you to: Update your medical history, Schedule an appointment, Renew. Medication prescriptions, messages to your healthcare team and review of test results. Patients registered with My Health Online can view and order their medication on the My Health Online website. This guide shows you how to allow your patients to use this feature.
myHealth Online is a secure, easy-to-use website that gives you access to your health information. This is a customized version of MyChart. On the myHealth online website and MyChart mobile app, you can view your test results, order prescription refills, schedule an appointment, and notify your doctor right from your computer or smartphone.
Once registered, you can only schedule an appointment until you provide the clinic with a photo ID and enable full access. Similar to online banking, you can use My Health Online to enjoy a variety of online services in the future, including repeat drug orders, viewing allergies and vaccines, and updating your information.
Follow The Registration Procedure
The following registration procedure is described below:
- Create your personal MyHealth Online account by entering your details below.
- Visit the official website at www.myhealthonline.org.
- First, you must enter your personal information such as your first name, last name and address.
- Then, you must provide your mobile number and date of birth.
- At the end, you must enter your email address.
- Click Submit when you have filled in all the requested information.
We will send you your access code within one hour of registering .Registration process for registered users.
Steps And Stages Of Login
Once registered on the official MyHealthOnline portal, it is very simple and easy to login.
- Visit the official website www.myhealthonline.org
- There is a box in the right corner.
- First enter your login ID and then your password.
- The same username and password you received by email.
- Finally, click on the Connect button.
As soon as you register now, you can enjoy all the benefits, functions and services. If you encounter an issue during the registration process, you can use the troubleshooting procedure or contact customer service to successfully register.
- All MyHealthonline Sutter patients aged 18 and over can register with MyHealthOnline.
- New patients can find a MyHealthonline Sutter provider that offers MyHealthOnline and we will enroll you on your first visit.
- With parental permission, you can register as a patient between the ages of 12 and 17. Ask your child’s provider how to access it.