Sutter Health encourages teens to talk to their parents or guardians about their health, but some teens may feel uncomfortable taking a test or discussing certain topics in front of their parents or guardians. All teenagers deserve the chance to discuss their problems privately with their doctor. To honor this right, healthcare providers may ask parents/guardians to wait outside the exam room.
Our online services have been tested on various web browsers running on different operating systems. Adolescents from 12 to 17 years old can request access to their own medical records within the mutual agreement. So they can see your results. The proxy (parent/legal guardian) cannot view the youth’s medical records in the MHO’s proxy account.
Once registered, you can only schedule an appointment until you provide the clinic with a photo ID and enable full access. In the future, as the online bank, you will be able to use My Health Online to access a variety of online services, including ordering medication, checking allergies and vaccinations, and updating your information.
Steps To Reset Login Credentials
- Go to the official MyHealthonline login page.
- Click on the forgotten login ID.
- You will be redirected to the new page.
- Enter the first and last name.
- Then enter your date of birth.
- Then enter your email address for verification.
- At the end, click on the Submit button.
You will receive an official email from which you can create the new ID.
After creating a new ID or resetting the ID number, resetting or creating a new password is simpler and easier.
- First go to the official website.
- Then enter your personal information for verification.
- Then enter your username.
- Enter your date of birth at the end.
- Now click on the Submit button.
Now you can reset your password as soon as you receive the email from the official login website.